Delta froakie not evolving?

I’m playing an egglocke using 6 random pokemon and a delta froakie will not evolve. The wiki says it evolves in level 16, but it is up to level 34 and still no evolution. Other pokemon in the egglocke are evolving so I don’t think it is related to playing an egglocke. Is there some other method to evolve delta froakie?

1 Like

Sometimes the game can be a bit weird and particular with the order of events. It’s possible it won’t let you evolve the Froakie simply because you haven’t been to Holon yet or something like that. As I said, the game can be rather finicky. Sorry I can’t help more.
If you want it to evolve, I’d suggest trading it to someone else, having them evolve it (if possible), then trade it back to you. There are people on the Forums that would be willing to help, and even more that would for a price. Or you could just wait until you get to Holon, but that could be a while.

1 Like

Is it holding an everstone? That might be the reason

1 Like

thats no it for sure, ive evolved many deltas from holon no problem without ever visiting holon.

2 Likes

GiaPeNiw is right. The pokemon from eggs start with items and I hadn’t noticed it had an everstone.

3 Likes

I said it’s possible. It wouldn’t be the first time; someone couldn’t catch Landorus because they got the Thundurus and Tornadus in trades.

…Seriously?

1 Like

that someone would be me, cant tell if you were being sarcastic or not lol
also thats an entirely different thing. i wasnt able to encounter the pokemon cuz i technically tried to cheat. im pretty sure pokemon arent supposed to “not evolve” if you havent reached a certain part of the story or smth

1 Like