barpau%20shiny
barpau%20back
barpau%20back%20shiny

Normal      Shiny     Normal      Shiny

Types :
Type_Psychic
Type_Poison

Pokédex :

Condemned to live in the darkest places of the abyss, it uses its orbs' psychic powers and its toxic spiked tail to defend itself.

Ability : Poison Point / Liquid Ooze / (Hidden) Magic Guard

Evolves into Delta Milotic by levelling up in the city of Amphitrite while surfing

Delta Milotic

Female                  Back

milo%20female
milo%20female%20shiny
milo%20female%20back
milo%20female%20back%20shiny

Male                  Back

milo%20male
milo%20male%20shiny
milo%20male%20back
milo%20male%20back%20shiny

Types :
Type_Psychic
Type_Dragon

Pokédex :

Returned to the surface thanks to its powerful psychic powers, he's the origin of a myth about a monster living in the Amphitrite city's lake.

Ability : Poison Heal / Berserk / (Hidden) Magic Guard

Lower page note (I’ll copy this to the end of the main post of each delta artwork topic I do, to be sure everyone know) :

I know that the Pokémon Insurgence game is on a feature lock and I know this Pokémon I made won’t be added to the game. I made it for myself and just wanted to share it with you all, even if this section is a bit dead by now. Hopefully that you like my work though!

(If you want to leave some comment about it, I’d be glad!)

PS: I know there already is a Delta Milotic line in the game, all this work is for my own pleasure!

^Babouin’

2 Likes

Once again you astound me with such a great delta. Also, who cares if there is already another delta milotic, there are pokemon with multiple delta pokemon, so its perfectly fine!

1 Like

Nice to read that you like it!

Btw I have no clue about what Pokémon I’ll try to make a delta next, so if you got any ideas!

1 Like

Delta Jirachi maybe? Or Delta Victini. Or just any of the pixie legendaries.

Btw the milotic looks amazing :smiley:

Maybe you could add more to the male though? I didn’t notice the differenceu ntill i looked at the back and one strip just looked longer. Either way it’s great! I love the colour scheme.

Not a fan of modifications on pixies but I’ll think about it!

And for Milo I based the difference male/female on the initial male/female Milotic difference, but actually that could be interesting to change the male/females differences on Deltas, I’ll think about it too!

1 Like

How about Skorupi and Drapion?

Mmmh I’m on it

1 Like

Can I implore this on my upcoming fan game. I will surely give credit

M’yep, since you give credit I think there is no problem I’d like to know about the game btw

1 Like