Delta Eevee and its Eeveelutions

What have I done to poor Eevee. Added shinies. Their Hidden Abilities are very good so I don’t think that mega evolution is needed.

pixil-frame-0%20(3)

Shiny

pixil-frame-0%20(9)
This thing came from the Hell…

Delta Eevee - Type: Ghost - Afterlife Pokemon

Abilities: Сursed Body / Noctem (Hidden)

Even through this is a ghost of Eevee it’s genetic structure still able to mutate. Suddenly appearing from the darkness, it can cause fainting of any creature who saw it.

pixil-frame-0%20(4)

Shiny

pixil-frame-0%20(10)

Delta Vaporeon - Type: Poison - Stagnant Water Pokemon - (Level Up at Vipik Dump)

Abilities: Liquid Ooze / Venomous (Hidden)

After a long time, the water in his body began to stagnate and then turned into a very corrosive acid. Because of the constant presence of acid in its body, she slightly corroded it.

pixil-frame-0%20(6)

Shiny

pixil-frame-0%20(11)

Delta Flareon - Type: Dragon - Wingless Dragon Pokemon - (Level Up at Dragon Ruins)

Abilities: Hustle / Own Tempo (Hidden)

Because of his constant aggression, Eevee mutated and became a dragon. Since it didn’t use its wings, they eventually began to disappear.

pixil-frame-0%20(7)

Shiny

pixil-frame-0%20(12)

Delta Jolteon - Type: Flying - High-Speed Flight Pokemon

Abilities: Aerilate / Lighting Rod (Hidden) - (Level Up at the top of Jade Tower using Rare Candy)

It can develop a speed equal to the plane. Its running is like flying. To adapt to the cold environment above the ground it got plumage. Due to the permanent stay in the air its legs weakened and partially became corrupted.

pixil-frame-0%20(13)

Shiny

pixil-frame-0%20(14)

Delta Espeon - Type: Fighting - Karate Pokemon - (Need to trade with Black Belt)

Abilities: Inner Focus / Scrappy (Hidden)

Its fighting style is elegant like a dancing fairy, but after a while, it became more like a karate moves. Now this pokemon loves nothing more than battling and using all of its focus in battles. It also hates to lose

pixil-frame-0%20(15)
Coolest Delta Eeveelution for now

Shiny

pixil-frame-0%20(16)

Delta Umbreon - Type: Steel - Robotized Pokemon - (Need to trade with Metal Coat)

Abilities: Synchronize / Clear Body (Hidden)

This sturdy body is made to protect souls of Eevee. It usually controled by soul of Eevee or Umbreon. This pokemon can feel but can’t show its feelings that’s why it called one of the most calm Pokemon.

If you like my idea let me know :blush:

3 more left. They will come soon!

4 Likes

Those are very cool. I like the design

i’m planning to making a dlc/modded version of the game