Delta Duskull line

So this is my second attempt at a cyplops pokemon. This time I used the Duskull line which is already a cyclops besides Duskull.

Delta Duskull (Grass/Ground) Ability: Plantilate(Normal-Type moves become Grass-Type moves)/Harvest (H/A) Dex Entry: Delta Duskull goes to gardens overnight and makes all plant life grow. Farmers sometimes leave stuff in the gardens for the Delta Duskull to eat as a form of gratitude.

Delta Dusclops (Grass/Ground) Ability: Plantilate/ Harvest (H/A) Dex Entry: Delta Dusclops can make a tiny sapling grow to a tall and sturdy tree in minutes. Delta Dusclops is very shy so they do it while everyone is asleep.

Delta Dusknoir (Grass/Ground) Ability: Plantilate/ Harvest (H/A) Dex Entry: Unlike Delta Dusknoir’s pre evolutions Delta Dusknoir doesn’t focus on making things grow. Delta Dusknoir fights off wild Pokemon that try to attack farms and gardens.

2 Likes

The ability should be renamed to ‘Druidism’ instead, tbh. It sounds better.

… Or ‘Fertilize’, if we’re going on the same pattern as ‘Normalize’ and ‘Pixillate’ (or was it ‘Pixilize’?)

Oh that makes sense I will edit it so it works better.

Really cool idea! One thing though, it seems like duskull’s eye is a bit small? Like, i would imagine the eye socket would be a bit larger. Might just be me, just finding ways to help to enhance it.

Again, really cool idea

This is really great! I agree with the Druidism thing