Delta Ditto Trade

Trading Name: EndDuck

Offer: Delta Ditto

Request: Delta Ditto

Further info: I want another trainer Ditto so breading delta pokemon will be faster

How does this work ?

What you mean? I want another trainer delta ditto so breeading deltas will be faster.

If you look at this chart having diffiernt pokemon with different tariner there a 80% chance of getting a egg instend of a 40%

Smart strategy bro!!
:+1:t3:

We can trade delta ditto, dident know that existed :slight_smile:

I would love to trade my D. Ditto but alas I have not gone that far…still in miara town.

that is ok, but do you have a normal ditto?

I dont, why ?

hello, can any1 help me with some trades so i can get them in a new account so i can play the game from begning? thanks ! i just need some1 to give this pkm and give me back in 1 account if its possible.

I am about to breed alot of pokemon for the pokedex and having a delta and a normal diito form another trainer will make it go faster

What pokemon are you looking for?

i have them i just cant trade them in the same IP , also i need a Delta larvesta Male if its possible :smile:

Let me see if a can breed one for you

thanks i will be waiting i have 3 pkm total to give and them get back in main account for the story! i played on randomizer but i dident enjoy it so much so i wana do a proper HARD story !

btw you can breed a delta ditto?

I dont think you can, it is still a ditto and a normal ditto cant breed with a ditto.

yeah i see

Do you care about the pokeball it is in?

no its ok about the pokeball just male and lvl 5

ok but why a lvl 5? All pokemon that hatches form a egg are lvl 1.