Delta Ditto Inquery

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you get Delta Ditto?

Post game, after you read the notes in the ancient tower, there’s a scientist in Gaea Town who you talk to to start the quest

Ok. The notes are from the Meloetta puzzles, correct? And if not, how do you get them?

Nope, you are thinking about the Mystery Scroll that you get from the Meloetta puzzles.

The notes are itmes that you find in the Ancient Tower wich is located in Selene City, to reach it you need to dive in the pond in the center of the city.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks so much for your help. This is after The Elite 4, correct?

You can get the notes before the Elite 4 if you want, but to reach Gaea Town you`ll need the Hiking Boots which you get after the Elite 4.

Ok. I just now went there, and I’m wondering how to get past the broken platforms that bring you to the previous level. (Sorry if I’m asking too many questions) :sweat_smile:

Youll need the tesseract ablity from the quartz flute, if you dont have it just continue with the story you`ll get it eventualy, and comeback later to the tower.

I have Tesseract. But does it work on the broken platforms? I got to the 3rd level including the entrance, and I’m talking about the falling platforms that send you back a level. Hopefully thay clears up any confusion. Either that, or I’m just not understanding something.

You need to travel them with the bicycle, showing your driving skills.

Oh, ok. I’ll look at how to get that. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

You get the bike in Roggan Town if you were wondering

Oh ok thanks. What source?

A man in the Pokemon Center

Ok. All of you were a lot of help. Thanks so much. It was appreciated.

Np! In addition to this, if you read the notes scattered around, there’s a special surprise at the top of the tower

Ok! This is a great community and I’m grateful for the support and help. Hopefully I didn’t bother you guys too much.

No problem, I`m glad to help.

If you have questions just ask, someone on the forum will help you.