Delta Cubone & Marowak

Hey there. So, I’m new. There’s that.
Also, I joined because I was working on a fan project of my own revolving around something somewhat similar to Insurgence, involving Delta Pokemon and such. But lately it seems the project isn’t going anywhere, and I don’t want the Deltas I did end up finishing to go to waste. So, here’s one of them: Delta Cubone & Marowak. Hope it’s not too bad. :blush:

Delta Cubone: Pure Dark Type

Delta Marowak: Dark/Ghost Type

They’re pretty intense – maybe a little too much so. Definitely less PG than Alolan Marowak ._.

P.S. I made these before Alolan Marowak was ever announced, believe it or not. I’m not a copycat I swear!!

6 Likes

i like this, seeing how we are having no alolan pokemon in the next update this would be a pretty good delta to replace alolan marowak

1 Like

Blood is a big no no when it comes to Pokemon sprites. Bones are fine however, and it’s a good concept.

1 Like

Well, although it usually leaves nasty stains, I managed to remove the blood! ;p The red patches on the hands, legs, and tail of both evolutions I never intended to be blood – just red marks to add to the design.