Delta budew not evolving

i need help with one of my pokemon my delta budew has had a soothe bell on it since i got it and its now level 52 idk why it is not evolved by now and i always level it up at night so what am i doing wrong and why will it not evolve should i trade it or get a delta ditto through gt from someone cause im trying to get the keplar city gym badge and im trying to use budew but its just not wanting to evolve and im getting frustrated and its already hard to get past it as it is with mega metagross so what do i do??

1. Go to the department store in Helios City and go to the clerk that sells EV training items, vitamins, and EV reducing berries. Buy 20 berries corresponding to a stat that you don’t mind Delta Budew losing EVs in and then feed them all to Budew. This is pretty much guaranteed to give you the happiness you need (especially if it’s holding a Soothe Bell) unless Budew hates you.

2. Make sure that the time on your computer is between 8 PM and 4 AM. This is what the game considers to be night time.

3. Delta Budew should evolve on the next level up.

ok im just annoyed it didnt get any of the moves it should have gotten 30-40 levels ago @1ofthe4rocketbros