Delta aron

Trading Name: Giorno4

Offer : whatever you want from my other save file holding an iv stone and if you’re gonna help in retrading i am going to make it hold an iv stone you can take it as a thanks

Request: delta aron

Further info: if you have any breedject delta aron please help
i need delta aron early ingame for my third play through because it’s drought if you have a delta aron with no
drought also give to me i have ability capsule

Edit: Also i have delta aron in my other save file but i can’t self trade to the other save file so if i can trade it to you then you retrade it i will be really grateful

I can trade

1 Like

Thanks you do have delta aron or retrade it from my other save file

Mine is level 1. I can give you this one or we can retrade yours if you’ve done some work on it, whichever you prefer.

1 Like

Ok anything i will take the level 1 delta aron
Are you ok with me giving a random pokemon an iv stone and send it to you or you want a specific pokemon

I can give you two iv stones if you uploaded your base i will leave it in the gifts but i can’t do the specific pokemon sadly

Send a random pokemon with an iv stone. Where are u from btw, i’m looking for a non EU Delta Ditto.

1 Like

One iv stone is enough

1 Like

i still didn’t get my ditto as soon as i do i am going to contact you but now let’s trade

1 Like

Ready

Give me one minute

1 Like

Before we start is it a careful aron

I am ok with anything but just asking

Rash

Ok no prop lets start

The one gived you hold An iv stone right

1 Like

yes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.