Deino for walk through please?

Trading Name: Hyacinthe123

Offer: Feebas

Request: Deino

Further info: Hey everyone! I’m just looking for a Deino for my walk through, so if anyone has a spare Deino (maybe from breeding) I would really appreciate it! I’ve never been able to use one in a walk through even in the regular games, and I’ve been trying to find one in the Safari, but I haven’t had much luck so far. I haven’t finished the game yet, so I doubt I have much else to offer besides a Feebas, but I’m willing to discuss other pokemon too.

I have a level 1 Deino here, do you want any moves taught to it, leveled up or anything like that?

I don’t want you to go out of your way. So don’t worry about it. Also, I wasn’t expecting anyone to answer yet. So I haven’t hatched my Feebas egg yet. Could I trade you something else? Or I could trade you the Milotic?

Anything is fine in return

OK, I just went ahead and got the Feebas hatched at Vipik. I can trade now if you’re good to go? Is your trade name also chub?

Yeah its chub, I’m online now

Thanks so much for this by the way! I’m kind of in shock that I got such a quick reply.

Oh man, and it’s modest too???!!! Wow, that was really nice of you man! Thanks again!

No problem, luckily it was the second of the 4 eggs I had

That is lucky! Well, if there’s anything I can help you with just let me know, and I’ll be happy to do what I can. I’m off to level this little dude up!

Hey chub, sorry to bother you. But I was looking up a moveset for Deino and I could really use Dark Pulse and Flamethrower. Any chance you could put those on him real quick? If not don’t worry about it! I least they aren’t post game.

I’ll interject real quick just to say that Dark Pulse is right before the 8th Gym. Flamethrower is… After the 6th I believe? I’ve both and could help as I’m around waiting for a trade.

Hey are you still on? Sorry had to step away from my computer for a sec. Also, if you don’t mind I’d appreciate it, but like you said they’re coming up pretty quick so it’s not the end of the world.

No issue to me, I’ve been here trying to get a Randbat to start but no one is waiting to be matched besides me it seems.

Cool! Thank you! Could you replace Dragon Rush and Hyper Voice for Flamethrower and Dark Pulse. Also is your username also your trade name?

Yes it is, and if that’s what you wish, so be it. I might have Dragon Pulse as well, I can’t remember at the moment if I’ve picked it up somewhere Already.

I already have Dragon Pulse, so no worries on that one! I just want some stab and coverage!

Arrite, I’m here waiting for a trade to be sent my way.

Thank you again! (I hit my reply limit for the day apparently.)

He’s perfect! Thanks again!

1 Like

It’s coming back! All done.