Item: Spiritombite
Ability: Noctem
Moves:

Sucker Punch
Return
Foul Play
Phantom Force

1 Like

well lets see, Shadow mewtwo is actually op so I mean. Id get rid of shadow ball for dark pulse, just bc dark is stab and ghost and dark hit mostly the same types

Roserade- Id make it so you dont have to set up Noctem with it, and just make it an all out attacker with Specs/ life orb. Also, get rid of shadow ball and new moon for moonblast and heat wave (for some steels)/moonlight (life orb only)

Hydrei- Id make this your mega as mega hydrei is kinda op. and keep the same set

Darm- I personally would run scarf set with destiny bond/u turn/ knock off or foul play/ punch moves or phantom force

Volc- The set is fine, but Id personally go for levitate rather than absolution and thunder bolt.

Tomb- Tomb is probably the best noctem setter in the game, and some of your team relies heavily on it for the fairy weakness/ and ablilities. So Id give it leftovers/dark rock and make it more defensive (252 hp. 252 def/spdef, 4 spdef/def)
and have its moves be like

Wisp
knock off
memento/destiny bond/ spite
rest/taunt

also if you want, you may want to use surf as its boosted in noctem

edit edit you can find all new moon effects here

2 Likes

Cool team, a dark team could also be a noctem based team. So put stuff like absolution/heliophobia/supercell and even moves like lunar cannon /phantom force.

k thanks

I prefer using Levitate on D.Volcarona since it offer you a Ground immun and give you no weaknesses. Your Volcarona EV spread is also garbage. If you increase SpD, why not HP and give you bulk on BOTH sides of the spectrum? Volcarona should always run Max Speed unless he is a total supporter.