Custom Legendary Deltas

Here’s the Lunala. I also did a Rock-Fairy type one.
Delta Lunala, the Vampire Pokemon, and a Dark-Rock type. It’s abilities are Heliophobia for normal and Vampiric for hidden. “This undead Lunala haunts Ultra Space, attacking any and every living being it sees. Using the gems that cover its body, it steals its opponent’s blood.”
Lunala6
Now the other one:
Delta Lunala, the Diamond Pokemon, and a Rock-Fairy type. It’s ability is Refractive Body (Boosts the power of all light based attacks). “This Ultra Beast is believed to be the origin of all gemstones. It has a strange connection to Carbink and Diancie, but no one knows exactly what it is.”
Lunala2

5 Likes

All of these look so amazing. i love them.

You do not have to do this but if you think you can, can you try D zacian and zamazenta?? You do not have to if you can’t.

I’ll try, but I’m still also working on the Delta Reshiram from two months ago. It may take me a while.

Sure. You do not have to but I was just asking out of curiosity. You can do it after the Reshiram. I am cool with it.

Made at the request of @TheNerd in the Sprite Request Dropbox.
Delta Yveltal, the Sealed Pokemon, and a Ghost-Steel type. Its ability is Spirit Call. “To contain its devastating power, this Yveltal was placed in a special armor. Every battle it fights in weakens the seal more, and eventually, its uncontrollable power will engulf the world.”
d99f128-48ad9612-0322-47d4-abaa-cc91a3aab8

5 Likes

Delta Zacian, the Thunderbolt Pokemon, and an Electric-Steel type. Its abilities are Motor Drive for normal and Surge Surfer for hidden. “This Pokemon is the friendly rival of Raikou. It moves as fast as lightning, attacking thousands of times in a single second.”
dd8owpy-0cea391e-df37-47f9-99d2-0dfea1423ff3
[EDIT:] Alternate image below.

3 Likes

That is amazing!!!

Delta Zamazenta, the Volcano Pokemon, and a Fire-Steel type. Its abilities are Flash Fire for normal and Blaze Boost for hidden. “It lives near volcanoes, keeping them dormant and holding them back from erupting. Zamazenta absorbs the heat and fire from those volcanoes, which it then uses in battle.”
Zamazenta5

3 Likes

The sprites for the Gen VIII Legends are nice, but Zamazenta reminds me of a certain mega that many people at my school hated for it’s lack of creativity.

I’m afraid I don’t follow. What Mega? If I have time, I’ll try to improve it.

Manectric

Oh now that you mention it, I do kinda see it. Any suggestions? Don’t see much on how I could improve Zamazenta.

The color scheme is nice, I think just reduce the size of the lightning bolts.

Oh that’s where the confusion was. I was looking at the Fire type Zamazenta, not the Electric Zacian. To be honest, I’d thought about that, but became lost in other requests.

Zacian (Electric)2
Better?
I’ll keep the original one posted just in case, as there may be some people who prefer it.

4 Likes

Yep. Thanks!

1 Like

All this sprite work is jaw-droppingly good!

2 Likes

Honestly not one of my best, but Fairy types are hard. Made at the recommendation of @SeveralTeas.
Delta Ho-Oh, the Rainbow Pokemon, and a Fire-Fairy type. Its ability is Fairy Aura. “Using its flaming tail, it jets across the sky, the smoke shimmering like a rainbow. It is normally found roosting on the dormant Xerneas.”

4 Likes

Hey @Steelman2004 if you aren’t busy could you make a delta lucario? I dislike the current one and it’s one of my favorite pokemon so, I’d like to see a new version of him. Please and thank you for reading this.

1 Like