Custom Legendary Deltas

I was having a tough time with the modifications to my current Delta Rayquaza, so I ended up redoing it entirely. Probably for the best; the other one had just started out as a recolor anyways.
Delta Rayquaza

8 Likes

I just wanted to know, when did you start spriting? Like, what mon did you do first?

Out of these? The first Rayquaza. In general? I think I recolored a Haunter’s shiny to inject it into Pokemon Black. That was like five or six years ago, though.

1 Like

Anyways, I’d suggest not doing recolors of deltas that are already in the game. Avoid doing recolors in general. Also, the raikou is actually just a bunch of parts from other pokemon slapped onto it. I count Darkrai’s collar, his shoulders, houndoom’s horns and back, and darkrai’s pallet. I know I said it’s fine to use other parts, but not an abundance of them. also, they can’t be this obvious. outside of the added parts there’s hardly any changes to raikou’s body type.
I can’t even really suggest changes because it’s got so many parts from other mons, and I want to help make it better, but the only thing I can say is make all the additional parts yourself, and only then can I help at all.

Good points. The Raikou was my second, I think, after the Rayquaza. The Regice was just something that I didn’t know where else to put. I’ll repost it once I make it more up-to-date. Thanks for the input.

Here’s a new Delta Mythical, made with help from @ServantOfTheKing:
Delta Marshadow, the Fog Pokemon, and a Ghost-Water type. It’s ability is Clear Body. “This Pokemon is coveted for its ability to change into mist at will. It uses this skill to attack its confused opponents from literally every angle.”
SOTK Marsh Resized
Check out the post it was made at with this link here

6 Likes

can you make Delta Zekrom or Reshiram

If you take a look at the link above, you can see I already made one. But I’ll try to make a second one, with a different typing, considering the first is Dragon-Fire or Electric-Fire, and still shares a type with the original. Do you have any type suggestions or requests?

how about
zekrom=dragon-dark
reshiram=dragon-fairy

Here’s the Delta Zekrom you requested.
Delta Zekrom, the Sin Pokemon, and a Dark-Dragon type. It’s ability is Dark Aura. “This evil Pokemon draws power from the dark desires of others. In some regions, it is known by the names Satan, Lucifer, or just simply the Devil.”
giratina2
Let me know if there are any modifications you would like me to make.

Here’s my image base for Delta Reshiram:

I found it online and recolored it. I plan on making the feet less bird-like.

3 Likes

Can you make delta Solgaleo or Lunala?

I can try. Believe it or not, but I’m extremely busy right now. What types would you want them, or does it not matter to you?

I never expected a reply!! You can do whatever types you are comfortable with! I just wanted to look at how they would look in this game!! Thanks!!!

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do Dark-Dragon for Solgaleo and Dark-Rock for Lunala.

1 Like

Sure, Thanks a lot!!

Here’s what I’ve got:
Delta Solgaleo, the Devourer Pokemon, and a Dark-Dragon type. It’s ability is Shadow Dance. “Known as the Beast that Devoured the Sun, this Ultra Beast literally ate the sun of its world, plunging it into eternal darkness. After Ultra Necrozma defeated it and restored light to the world, Solgaleo vanished into Ultra Space.”
costume6
Feedback is appreciated.

6 Likes

Holy arceus!!! That is by far the best Pokemon sprite ever!!

Here’s the Lunala. I also did a Rock-Fairy type one.
Delta Lunala, the Vampire Pokemon, and a Dark-Rock type. It’s abilities are Heliophobia for normal and Vampiric for hidden. “This undead Lunala haunts Ultra Space, attacking any and every living being it sees. Using the gems that cover its body, it steals its opponent’s blood.”
Lunala6
Now the other one:
Delta Lunala, the Diamond Pokemon, and a Rock-Fairy type. It’s ability is Refractive Body (Boosts the power of all light based attacks). “This Ultra Beast is believed to be the origin of all gemstones. It has a strange connection to Carbink and Diancie, but no one knows exactly what it is.”
Lunala2

5 Likes

All of these look so amazing. i love them.

You do not have to do this but if you think you can, can you try D zacian and zamazenta?? You do not have to if you can’t.