Crystal Pieces

So I skipped the crystal pieces after beating Red. That kinda stings, although I admit I probably should have thought before I used the escape rope. My question is, is there any possibility of this being fixed? If it would be hard to patch it, then could the pieces be distributed through Mystery Gift for profiles that have beaten Red? I would like to know if this is possible and if so, will it happen any time soon?

Another possibility is that maybe the shards could be reset for those who have beaten Red and that those people start in the cave so they can get the shards. Again, I have no knowledge about coding or the like so I don’t know if it’s possible, but if it is, can we please see a patch for it?

you can just load a backup save

This was about a day ago

Oh.Then the only thing to do is hope.Or trade

I have an idea, but it may take a while. I’ll explain after I’ve tried it.

ok .

It worked. I just caught Regigigas and its holding a piece. Although I’ll only have 2 in the end, its better than none.

I’ve tested it and I got the piece back from Regigigas, gave it to Giratina and then took Giratina into battle. Everything worked fine,

nice plan.good job.

stupidly used the escape rope, but regigigas wasn’t holding a crystal piece?.. any suggestions?

The only other thing I can think of is to catch Arceus. I got a crystal from his as well, but I haven’t played or updated in a while so it’s possible that a recent patch accidentally screwed over this method, although that’s extremely unlikely. Just keep playing and hope Arceus has one