Cowboy Delta Monferno Line (WIP)

I’m making my second batch of sprites. I’m still very new to this, so feedback is appreciated as always. The batch is currently unfinished because I just wanted to kick this out the door and onto the forums. Like my previous delta line, I’ll add the rest when I make them.

Edit: All of them are done. I’ll do backsprites eventually

Delta Chimchar 2x2

Delta Chimchar, The Robber Pokemon

It’s typing is Dark and Ground, with White Smoke, Keen Eye, and Sand Stream for a Hidden Ability.

Dex Entry: A Delta Species discovered by Dechozen101. This Pokemon often steals from small stores. It proudly wears a sheriff’s badge despite being a thief. The sand it creates is weak, and mainly to scare off those chasing it.

Delta Monferno

Delta Monferno, The Bandit Pokemon

Same type and abilities as chimchar.

Dex Entry: This Pokemon steals to live and carries carries a banana as a sidearm to fire seeds or the whole fruit, mainly to provide a distraction for it to steal the goods it needs, escaping off and erasing it’s tracks with a smoke screen made of the sand it’s tail creates.

Delta Infernape 2x2

Delta Infernape, The Desperado Pokemon

Delta Infernape has the same type as Chimchar. It’s abilities are White Smoke, Stakeout, and Sand Stream for Hidden ability.

Dex Entry: It covers spots on itself with hay to blend in. It’s hat limits the amount of dust that comes out of it’s head so it won’t suffocate.

I probably won’t do a shiny or mega by the way.

7 Likes

Right now I’m currently re-doing the hat. After some inspection it kinda looks stupid.

Old and new. Quite the difference a couple days can make, eh?

imageDelta Monferno

Looks really good! Keep up the good work :smiley:

Man nice job! You have some skills for this being your second!

Sort of reminds me of Woody from Toy Story.

Well looks like I’ll be making back sprites for this and delta camerupt if I want it to be used in the fangame I’m working on. Hahahahahahahahahaha ;~;

:eyes: o_0 :eyes:

Delta Chimchar 2x2

It’s eh. I was originally gonna put cards in the hat but it ended up being too hard.

I personally love it Dechozen, it looks pretty good, and even game worthy.

Nice job at making this Delta come to life.