Cow538's Shiny shop 🐮 ❺⅜ 💵 ✨

Alright, thanks thats good.

How do i trade items instead of pokemon ?

Just send me any random Pokemon holding the stone.

Alright one sec

Well I can’t trade now, nor do I have your Froakie ready yet. I’ll post here when I can do the trade

Alright, i can chill since im watching the TCG masters finals.

It might have to be tomorrow. I’m out all day today until 11:30

Thats fine, but any chance i can get the pawniard now?

Im typing this on my phone, and i probably won’t be able to get to my computer until tomorrow.

Oh, thats fine. Do you have a twitter? Thats the fastest way to reach me once ur ready to trade, since i wont be on the forums much today or tomorrow

Unfortunately, it’s a rule here that anything regarding trades has to be either in this forum or an app called discord. I’d get a discord if I were you, I’d be able to reach you there.

Hey!

Here’s some stuff I’m looking for:

Modest 5IV, EV trained (SpAtk, Speed, rest in HP) Flygon with earth power, ancient roar, bug buzz, drakon voice. Around level 50.

5IV, EV trained (SpAtk, Speed, rest in HP) Feraligatr, adamant, sheer force, with waterfall, ice punch, crunch, dragon dance. Don’t care about level as long as it’s under 65.

5IV, EV trained (SpAtk, Speed, rest in HP) timid protean Greninja, with ice beam, dark pulse, grass knot, toxic spikes. If it has to have less than 5 IVs or lose toxic spikes, that’s fine. Under level 65.

And is it possible to get a Zoroark in this game with trick and flamethrower or not yet?

How many IV stones for all that?

Thanks!

1 Like

12 stones. Do you have that much? Also, do you have any shinies?

Also, no because trick is a move tutor move and can’t be passed down through breeding.

One more thing, greninja can’t get dark pulse because froakie doesn’t learn it. I will get you grass knot, ice beam, and toxic spikes however, and because you can’t get dark pulse I’ll be sure to get 5IVs.

@Geist Ok, I know I’m posting too much, but is there a reason you wanted feraligatr ev trained in special attack?

Ah, good catch. I meant attack, not special attack for Feraligatr.

I don’t have 12 stone, nor shinies. I do have delta charazardite and delta venusaurite, as well.

How many iv stones do you have?

What is your request? post it here.

You sure I can’t PM you somewhere?

Pichu: HP Ice, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, Focus Blast. Timid. 252 SpA4 SpD252 Spe