Corrupt save file?

I am trying to start Pokemon Insurgence but whenever I start the game, I get a message saying there’s a corrupt save file and if I want to start anew. Then it is followed up by this message https://gyazo.com/489c29311d18c2f0674b9a633ccd330b . Any way to fix it? I have tried redownloading the files and the same thing happens with the launcher.

The folder containing your saves has backups of them as well. Change the name to match one of the save files. badabing badaboom. If you’re on windows, just search Save_0_Backup and you’ll probably find it.

1 Like

Alright thanks man, I’ll try it out and see how it works

Did it work? I don’t know if there’s some specific way to turn on the feature or not so I’d like to know.

where is the save file i have no save folder in my game folder

plz hel my game was almost complete al deltas and all plz plz i dont want to lose this data

Windows: C:\Users\(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

By the way, the last comment on the thread was 7 months ago. You probably should have made a new thread rather than reviving a long dead one.

sorry but which backup should i use i have 6
and im new to the forums as i got the game a month ago and i didnt have this problem and i freaked

It depends how far you wish to go back. I suggest you use the last one, which may lose the most data, but has the highest chance to salvage what is left.

wooohoooo thaks alot i always save 3 times before i close so all backups are same

WTF??? this is the second time im having this corrupt files foolishness, i cant find and save file or whatever, i need a video!! SOMEONE EXPLAIN!!