Complete kyurem suggestion

While playing through insurgence i couldn’t help but notice that nearly half of the game has to do with stopping taen from summoning the original dragon; yet i couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed that there is no complete kyurem in the game; i thought i’d make a suggestion that they add it in (i was browsing earlier before i made an account & i saw that this person on this website made amazing artwork of a front / back sprite of a complete kyurem (it was a white yellow & black sprite) i thought that if the dev’s could get that persons permission too use the sprite; i have a great idea for stat distribution / ability; firstly each stat would use which ever is highest between kyurem & it’s forms & zekrom / reshiram; therefore base hp would be base 125 (since it is the highest out of all those pokemon) then base 170 attack; base 120 defense; base 170 special attack; base 120 special defense & base 95 speed; which would bring it’s base stat total to 800; which is conveniently exactly 100 above the kyurem forms (similar too mega evolution / primal reversion) it’s ability could be something that grants it 1.5 boost to fire & electric type moves (like stab) maybe it could be called fusion force or anything really; also i would think it would need a held item too reach this form in order not too be too broken maybe something like a boundary orb held by a kyurem white or kyurem black; anyways this is all just a suggestion i have; the dev’s could really do what ever they want with it maybe give it a different ability or different stat distribution than i suggested or different held item or even just not do it at all if they would rather not

2 Likes

This idea is really cool! However, the devs said they wouldn’t add anymore Pokémon to the game. This is sad, as I really wished to add my Delta Gardevoir (Night) and Perfect Kyurem in the game.

Maybe the Crystal pieces would have made a good Primal Revertion to Kyurem.

4 Likes

It’s ability would have to hinder it a little tho.

2 Likes

What ability, Traunt? Slow start? Something new?

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback; & i was thinking for an ability it could have something to grant it stab for fire & electric type moves or it could just keep the fancily worded mold breaker; i figured since it would need to be holding a held item too reach it’s new form it wouldn’t necessarily need a hindering ability since regular kyurem black or white can have a higher damage output if they have a wise glasses / muscle band; choice band / specs or a life orb; this form would basically just make it a little more bulky & give it the option to run either a physical or a special moveset at the cost of not being able to have a held item (since it would have a crystal piece or some kind of orb)

2 Likes

No, I meant a Steelworker for Fire and Electric that lowers Speed and both attacking stats while boosting defense for a few turns.

2 Likes

yeah; that’s actually a really cool idea

1 Like