Come get your free competitive Garchomp

Hey guys it’s me again Civril, today i bring you a pokemon everyone loves, like in my previous post i’ll be giving these babies away but i won’t breed more than 5 this time, before you ask, i won’t be doing these every day for obvious reasons, and why do i give away these pokemons instead of selling them? Well, i got patience and i would like this game to get more competitive :blush:

Now since you can’t get Swords Dance on Garchomp yet by TM (You will be able to do so once Swords Dance TM is released) i tried breeding them with a Swords Dance Haxorus, the move won’t be passed down so instead i gave them Hone Claws which boosts Accuracy and ATK by 1 stage, Dragon Rush for stab damage (It won’t miss if you have a Hone Claws boost up), Earthquake and Fire Fang for a bit of coverage.

Remember that if you have a pokemon that can summon darkness like Mega Delta Charizard, Hone Claws being a Dark Type move will boost ATK by 2 stages instead of one if used under new moon.

Also tell me which pokemon you would like me to give away in the future.

Trading Name: Civril

Offer: 5IVs Jolly nature Garchomps.

Request: Anything.

Further info: They need to be EV trained.

Edit: Typo.

May I have one?

You sure are quick, yeah, what was your trading name again?

Yeah, KiritoXSword, just give me the time to pick a Mon ^^

On your go

Go ^^

Thank you very much ^^

By the way, what about Hydreigon as a next giveaway? ^^

It could be, i’ll have to take a look at what movesets i can pull off with the limitations this game has but yeah Hydreigon sounds interesting.

Ok, good luck, and have a nice day ^^

hey could i have one too?

Sure, trade name please.

WOW…can i have one pls?..btw ty for the crawdaunt…:+1:

Sure, trade name if you don’t mind.

mamat2711…sec ill go online…

On your go

ok go…

@Civril…ty mate!!

No worries.

Any left for me?