Charizard's Delta is a Fusion Between X&Y

So look at the stats first, Mega Delta’s stats line up w/ Mega Y’s. Also the ability, Noctem, is a weather ability, like drought. the typing dragon also adds more charizard x. (although that goes through the whole line so, i might be wrong here, also this is the only element to the stats charizard x adds)
Now for the looks: 006_1 006_2
the mega delta has a long horn going back, kinda like mega y. (this could possibly be wrong though because y has two smaller horns near it, also this is the only element i could find that charizard y applies to the looks[besides the orange on the shiny, that the whole line except mega x has]) now charizard x has these arm horns and so does mega delta. 732s_1 the wings are also very similar, and the eyes have fire coming out of them just like the fire coming out of mega x’s mouth (may not be true but is there).

EDIT: @Steelman2004 said the hands are the same for charizard x and mega delta which reminded me that the pose both of them are making are the same. (they might’ve used mega x for the sprite before adding a more ghostly feel)

Side Note: This not part of the fusion but, mega delta actually has a tail. see that floating flame, if you look under it it actually looks like a tail. (my perspective changed for a second and i suddenly saw a tail lol)

6 Likes

Wow. This is a viable theory. 100%.

3 Likes

I kinda feel sarcasm but, also honesty so, i am now confused

3 Likes

If I am sarcastic, I will have the :roll_eyes: emoji. Mostly.

3 Likes

alr thanks for the compliment and warning me

3 Likes

I wasn’t being sarcastic then. Also I need to turn off notifs for when ppl like my posts.

3 Likes

Definitely a viable theory. I’m surprised no one ever pointed it out before.

3 Likes

nice i am the first!

2 Likes

As far as I know, yeah. I honestly feel stupid that I never noticed.

4 Likes

it’s not super obvious but, i can see several similarities

2 Likes

I can see a lot of similarities thanks to you pointing it out. Like simply compare the hands of Delta and X. They’re the same. And I’d be willing to bet the eyes on Delta are a combination of the flames you pointed out and Y’s extra horns.

3 Likes

no one has noticed that before smh i saw that the first time i got insurgence

3 Likes

sad Mega D charizard noises

3 Likes

what? the tail thing? i just noticed the tail thing today but, the rest i realized after seeing them both (while i was looking at the graphics folder lol)

3 Likes

no the whole thing tean’s or someone else’s mega charizard x we both had our zards out and tean mega evolve into X and i saw the similiarities

3 Likes

oh, i was just looking at the graphics lol, i don’t even have mega delta zard yet lol

3 Likes

lmao

3 Likes

im surprised i didnt notice, i even have a shiny d.zard

2 Likes

Reapy?

2 Likes

So @Aren i have an idea instead of doing a spirirt tail i could do a boney tail and make it like there is spirits inside of the tail like the stomach