Challenge Championship Team

I was wondering if any of you have a solid team because i’ve been making multiple teams and got no results

Or should I go all bidoofs with focus sashes and endeavor?

don’t do the bidoof ideas, the AI here is too smart for that. I’ll see what I can come up with and will let you know when I have my idea

Thanks

I appreciate the gesture

Lately I’ve been swapping between a rain sweeper and sandstorm set. Ive been having more luck with my rain sweeper set (D. Serperior, Kingdra, M. Swampert), although one of the leaders (I think Wallace?) completely walls it with Ludicolo, and Drake’s dragon dance Salamence is very tough to deal with too.

1 Like

Ive had minor success with a similar rain team (D.Serperior, Mega Swampert, and Delta Snorlax). Its near impossible to beat other water teams, and a few grass teams.

My new team ive been running is a trick room/noctem team:
Delta Amoongus with trick rock + trick room, Mega Spiritomb, and Aegislash
Works pretty well as long as you time the trick room well, but it still loses to a few teams (naturally bulky teams like Roark or Bertha are able to sponge hits from spiritomb and aegislash).

Im currently at the 15 win rank, so im crawling up there slowly… it seems like there’s a team out there to counter anything. I would just suggest trying to build a good weather or trick room team. They will beat 80-90% of opponents, but youll always get those few that beat you, or bad RNG

This was made by Wild, its just been more looked into by Nir and was explained thoroughly.
I very much recommend this team. I’ve gotten numerous IV stones so far, (21).
You can get a pretty cheap team or breedject thats all 5iv+ if you ask in trades at the discord.

I’ve gotten to 30 wins with this team. It doesn’t have 100% winrate, but I found this team the most solid and straightforward to scoope 5 winstreak.

1. Greninja Ability: Protean / Nature:Timid / Item: Life Orb (255 Speed and Special) (perfect Ivs)
    Scald ; Ice Beam ; Extrasensory ; Dark Pulse
    Timid Greninja outspeeds almost all pokemons in championship challenge, with a few exceptions of Mega Gengar, Crobat, Aerodactyl (there are two crobats, but only one can outspeed greninja), mega beedril …, those with scarf, and those with Protect and Speedboost combo. The above movesets helpful in about 70~80% match up. There’re quite few matches that Greninja can 1 vs 3. In bad match up, consider switch out or gamble on dark pulse for a flinch.

2. D.Volcarona Ability: Levitate / Nature:Modest / Item: D.Volcarona Armor (255 Speed and Special) (perfect Ivs)
    Sludge Wave ; Flamethrower; Aura Sphere; Dark Pulse
    Delta Volcarona is just amazing. High damage, decent speed, fairly tanky with armor, huge movepool, and no weakness unless against mold breaker. You can even dodge predictable Earthquake. I did try running Dazzling Dream, Thunderbolt but I think overall flamethrower is much more useful.

3. Spiritomb Ability: Noctern & Tough Claws (M) / Nature:Adamant / Item: Spiritombite. (255 Attack and Special Defense) (perfect Ivs)
    Shadow Sneak ; Sucker Punch; Toxic ; Phantom Force
    Your Mega Ace. Noctern + Tough Claws + Sucker Punch is your bread and butter, you will be surprised how powerful this is. Shadow Sneak to deal with Opponent’s Sucker Punch. Toxic against stalling. And Phantom Force to combo with Noctern to deal with set up pokemons). Noctern is also incredible to shut down weather effect.

After a few matches you will notice the AIs habits and moves, and it will become easier. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Can i use brave instead of adamant on spiritomb?

Yes.

1 Like

u just necroed this post @Boggaspotatoe

1 Like

whoops.

1 Like

I was able to get a 15 winstreak right off the bat with this team (that means win 45 gym leaders in a row). I got to 50 wins and the mewtwo within 2 days of playing. (OC) Edit: accidentally wrote swords dance for haxorus, it’s supposed to be poison jab, I updated the image so it’s right.

1 Like

got suzerain with this team.

blaziken, adamant, focus sash, max att and spe. speed boost
hone claws, blaze kick, hi jump kick, stone edge
note: start with this guy, he could potentially sweep all 3 trainers, hella beast. use hone claws 1st 95% of the time ()

mega salamence, jolly, max att and spe and freindship moxie
earthquake, return, substitute, dragon dance
note: dragon dance is a bred move. sometimes a moxie boost can save so think b4hand but speed is slower until after he megas

ferrothorn: careful, max def and sp def, leftovers
stealth rock, leechseed, power whip, protect
note: adds the stalls in when needed(for noctem, trick room etc.) also can setup a moxie for salamence.

all in all it will take some practice getting used (knowing whos holding focus sash, choice scarf etc). but after taking notes on whos got what (really shuld be a page on this…) only a couple guys i had issues with like blue or the mega donphan. didnt try the aforementioned team itmight be more reliable but thought this one might be a bit faster with less setup.

bruh you just necoed a 4 month old thread
on another note cool strat

sowies kinda new to the thread stuff :confused: just wanted to share the best team ever :slight_smile: