Can't use ability capsule on my Blaziken

So my Blaziken has Blaze ability and I want to change it to Speed Boost. When I try to use it, it says it wont have any effect. Anyone know whats the problem?

U can’t use an ability capsule to change a mon’s ability to its HA. To give your blaz speed boost to give the dream guru a dream mist and tell him to change your blaziken ability to speed boost. The dream guru is in gaea town, which u can only go there after u have the hiking boots (u get em at the post game) @Tboss

2 Likes

Thanks, i have to go through e4 withouth it.Sucks but ok

2 Likes

There is a way, however. Pokémon in the friend safari have around 20% chance of having their hidden ability. Once you get 3 badges (after East), Combusken is avaliable in the friend safari. That mean you have access to Speed Boost Blaziken for Armony.

*6 Badges

1 Like

Wrong. Starters require 3 badges.

Only Pokémon from the first “slot” will be available until the trainer has six Gym Badges, at which point two “slots” are available. The third and final “slot” is unlocked after receiving the eighth badge.

Quoted from the wiki, also there is nothing that says there is an exception for the starters.

1 Like

Oops, little mistake. Why did I thought it was 3?

I, don’t know really.

1 Like