Can't Find Save File on Mac (Solved)

I’m trying to redownload the game as some people suggested because my map won’t show up and I can’t do anything online in the game. Following the FAQ’s advice to transfer save files, I went to Show package content, Drive_c, Program files, and finally Pokemon Insurgence 1.1.8 to try and find the Game.rxdata. However, this file is not in that folder. All that shows up are the following files
I am completely lost on how to transfer the save files if I do not have this file that people have been suggesting. Also, if I do find it, do I replace this Game.rxdata in a new core that I download or keep both versions? Thank you very much in advance.

Are you on Mac (El Capitan&Sierra)? If so, Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

It worked! Thank you so much :smiley:

No problemo! :ok_hand:

Hey, i’m having the same problem here… what do you mean for “the app”? as in the exe file?

You probably should have made a new thread instead of reviving this 9 month old one, but I’m referring to this:

I accidently put my folder of my cores into move folder inside when I allready had 12 hours into the game and I cannot find my save data any idea where in wineskin folders from move folder inside go. Thank you