Cannot even open game. Wineskin problem

So, I just downloaded Pokemon Insurgence today. I am not especially savvy with computers, but I am trying to figure out how to even open the game. I installed it, and when I click the icon to open it, it hits me with an error message: An error occurred while starting the X11 server “Failed to activate core devices” and it closes after 2 or 3 seconds. I am running El Capitan version 10.11.5. I tried some of the fixes on the old reddit, but these appear to be out of date, or I am doing something wrong. I tried reinstalling wineskin, updated it to version 2.62. I have tried both the 1.7.51 and 1.9.11 engines. No matter what I do I still get the same error. I have never been able to even open the game. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I am very excited to play this game and was disappointed to not even be able to open it.

Try this:

Show package contents for Pokemon Insurgence

Open “Wineskin”

Set screen options

Check “Use Mac Driver instead of X11”

Ok, so I did that, and it now starts. Thank you. But no text is visible. All the selectable options are blank. Is there any chance you know how to fix this problem?

Nevermind, managed to fix the second problem through reddit. Thanks a lot dude!

No problem man