Can some one lend me a crystal shard

The files have its ability marked as its Hidden Ability (Absolution). I do not think the wiki is incorrect here.

well the volcronia sad it had levitate when I attacked with earthquake

now if you don’t mind I need to get back to the rest of the timeless

Did the Volcarona have Armor on when you used Earthquake?

yes it did

Then that indicates that the Volcarona was using its Normal or Hard mode set. If Volcarona is faced on Easy then it doesn’t have Armor.

When you lost to Reukra previously, did you restart the game and fight Reukra again or did you black out and face the entire Elite Four over again?

blacked out and faced the elite four again

Alright I think there’s a bug going on with the Elite Four where even if you’re on Easy difficulty, the game forces you to play by Normal difficulty rules instead. Because if I set the difficulty to Easy and then face the Elite Four rematches, I face their Normal difficulty teams and I also don’t get the ability to switch Pokemon before they send out their next Pokemon (which should be enabled on Easy). I do not notice this problem when setting the game to Normal or Hard though (which both function as intended), so it must be exclusive to Easy.

I thought that suze might have added something to keep people from switching the difficulty after they started the Elite Four challenge but it looks like the entire Easy difficulty is just bugged in general. I hope this is exclusive to the Elite Four and that this isn’t happening everywhere else in the game as well.

You might have the set option on check and see

That wasn’t the case 7 months ago nor does having that option selected address any of the major issues of concern when this thread was actually relevant.