Can I borrow a delta ditto?

Trading Name: GoldenFlare

Offer: anything you’d like as long as it comes back

Request: a delta ditto to use quick and then return

Further info: I received a delta Pokémon that I like the design and typing of but I’d like to try for a different nature. I promise to return the delta ditto once I’m done!

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think anyone is gonna take me up on this. But if someone sees this and is interested I’m all ears. I could also send someone the delta Pokémon I want bred and just ask that they use their delta ditto to help me out.

Y’know what sure dont even care if u dont return I can offer you one. Give me a trash mon.

1 Like

@Demopan I don’t think the mon I’m gonna give you is trash per se, but it’s another I got through a wondertrade. Except I’m pretty sure this one is real.

@Demopan if you’re still up for it I’m happy to make the trade

1 Like

oh my god dude it was received from an egg in 1969 lol. Just give me a random mom my guy it’s alright.

@Demopan welp…I think it’s official that I might be the most gullible person on earth. But I’m ready to trade whenever you are man. I have a random mon I caught ready to go.

1 Like

If u can do rn I can do it.

Alright bet

Sure I think I can do rn

I can do an hour before today’s time as of writing but tommorw.

Alright, I’ll try and be on by then.

@Demopan sorry, ended up having a busy day on my end. Let me know when you would be available and I’ll make time

@Demopan you available?

Yes I’m available

Gonna trade rn

Nvm acctualy might take an hour or so.

@Demopan thats fine, I’m ready when you are

1 Like

@Demopan Ready?

Wait let me just check rq