Building my team

I’m currently about to go into Kepler City and I’m building my Lucario. He has a Jolly nature and as for moves he’s currently rocking Close Combat, Metal Claw, Aura Sphere and Swords Dance. I’d like to replace aura sphere or metal claw for bullet punch. However I dont know where to find it and cant find any info on it. Could someone please help? Oh and if someone has any idea for his last move please let me know .

I don’t think you can get bullet punch without having it as an egg move. There aren’t any move tutors for it, either, so you’re out of luck.

Can I suggest replacing Aura Sphere with a physical coverage move? It’s just that you’re going to want to stay away from special moves if you’ve got jolly for the nature.

1 Like

The only way to get bullet punch lucario is by breeding a female lucario with a male hitmonchan that has it

1 Like

Or a pancham/pangoro

1 Like

As for a set, I’d recommend
Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

• Swords Dance
  • Close Combat
  • Bullet Punch
  • Ice Punch/Crunch
1 Like

Hum that sounds like a nice way to build it. As for ice punch is there any tutor for it in the game?

In Nexa town, the town before the E4, there’s a guy who’ll teach all the punching and kicking moves apart from bullet punch.

1 Like

Thanks for all the help!

1 Like

just confirmed, BP is a egg move so yeah your out of luck
on a unrelated note congrats on getting regular

Uhh…thanks?

Np__

…I’m salty. I got regular, then lost it. Life sucks, and then you die.

i mean… you left for a good 2 months wdy expect

Naw. I got banned because I reported Gia.

wait really? i thought you just left on your own. either way this is getting off topic

I left on my own. But I got banned for reporting Gia and that’s how I lost regular.

Lmao

why tho

But why, why would you do that?

Cause he used my real name when I told him not to, and he was a traitor.