Build-A-team

Hi, I’m currently in the process of trying to build my delta Gardevoir and would like to know a more experienced point of view on how to build it, if possible. Also I had a delta metagross on my team with a docile nature and was also trying to build it, however I later got a delta noibat (which is now a Noivern) and I’d also like to know which one do you guys consider to be better and how to build the best one, cause I don’t want 2 grass types on my team. Thanks :slight_smile:

I feel metagross is better bc of its tanky. Tanky can take more hits and deal some dmg. For garvedoir is thunderbolt, ice beam, thunder and calm mind for a Sp.Atk hitter? (simple setup )

I got two sets for Delta Gardevoir: Mega And Choice Scarf.

Gardevoir-Delta @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power
-Moonblast

Gardevoir-Delta @ Delta Gardevoirite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power / Calm Mind
-Protect / Calm Mind

Protect is used to Mega Evolve in safety because their Bulk and Typing are bad defensively. That way, they can get the speed bonus quicker. Earth Power is the preffered coverage is it hits most Pokémon who resist Bolt-Beam.

I will assume you are using Delta Metagross (Spider) because the ruin form appear in the post-game.

Metagross-Delta-S @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Earthquake
-X-Scissor
-Gunk Shot
-Sticky Web

92 Speed allow to outspeed Max IV base 81 without speed investment, but will outspeed a bunch of things if you are not on Hard mode.

Metagross-Delta-S @ Delta Metagrossite Spider
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Earthquake
-X-Scissor
-Gunk Shot
-Sticky Web

And a Mega form :smiley:

1 Like

He said 2 grass types, so Ruingross is def better, I would run Band/Scarf with Rock Head if you have it and Wood Hammer, Head Smash, EQ, and Crystal Rush.

I have no idea what you’re talking about with the Metagross spider and ruin :sweat_smile:, but I got this one through a trade. I didn’t actually capture it, I just did a wonder trade and someone was trading it. The pokedex says its the ruined pokemon and its grass and rock (I dont know the difference between metagross spider and ruin)

1 Like

As for delta Gardevoir thank you so much!

1 Like

Ah! So this the ruin form! Let me correct myself.

1 Like

Metagross-Delta-R @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Head Smash
-Wood Hammer
-Earthquake
-Crystal Rush

2 Likes

thank youuu :))

With the Choice Band, it can do up to 82% damage to a Max Defence Skarmory.

1 Like

The rest of my team i believe is quite ok, probably not as good as it could be with these mons but I’ll make do

1 Like