Breeding Shop!

I secondary account and my brother

i’m just looking for a male froakie with u-turn and ice beam, how much it cost??

It’ll be 4 IV stones for that. You can also offer your shiny Whismur and I can get another mon for you :wink:

1 Like

Hi Cheese, I’m looking for a couple of Pokemon. Can I get 4 with a shiny Kangeskhan and 8 IV Stones please?

Sure! What nature is the Kangaskhan? (I may lessen the price). EDIT: Oh, yeah. You should probably tell me which mons you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kangeskhan is Quiet nature(pretty bad). And here is my Poke wishlist: Metagross with Ice Punch, Serperior with HP Fire, Weavile with Ice Shard, Iciclye Crash, Knock off and Pursuit, Lopunny with Ice Punch, Fake Out and Teeter Dance.

I know some of those are hard to breed. So I would offer more IV Stones, if you require it.

You cant breed a Metagross with ice Punch

Oh, I didn’t realized that. No Metagross then.

Replace it with a Hyper Cutter Pinsir with Quick Attack, Close Combat and Earthquake.

Okey-dokes :slight_smile: working on them. The serperior is kinda hard, I’m pretty scared about it. I’ll spend 2-3 hours trying for one, if that doesn’t work then I’m gonna have to either ask for more stones or something else. Sorry if I can’t get it.

Cheese- ill breed the pinsir, like we discussed ok?

@Snuewks Unfortuntely, you can’t get a Sneasel or Weavile with Knock Off currently :frowning:. Another replacement?

Man, alright. Just no Knock Off then. And as for the Serperior, I’ll come through with the stones. Don’t worry about that.

Thanks, i will try To get the 4 iv stones

Ok. Since I have a lot of breeding to do, I’m gonna have to wait for confirmation of stones before I start breeding your mon. No pressure, just post here when you have em :slight_smile:

Oh… well I’m breeding IV’s on you’re pinsir already… lol.

The pinsir is for snuewks isn’t it?

Oh yes, this is what happens when I don’t read the posts and just do whatever Cheese wants me to…

Um what? You should be breeding the pinsir… I’m talking to Desocupado, not Snuewks…

I know, just forget about it… it made sense in my head