Breeding Shop!

##Welcome to Cheese555’s Bred Pokémon Shop! Thanks to Cow538 for so many ideas and MeowCat for helping me with breeding :slight_smile:

With the decline of Breeding shops (only Cow’s is up right now, and s/he only accepts shinies; here’s the link: Cow’s Shop: Powerful Competitive Pokémon for Shiny), I decided to open up my own!

##Wait, what are bred mons? Some Pokémon only learn moves through Egg Moves, which require breeding different Pokémon together. Sometimes, breeding chains can be huge and/or a pain, so that’s why this shop is here! Also, each individual Pokémon has a set of IVs, which increase a stat. My Pokémon will always have 5 perfect IVs (the 6th one doesn’t matter at all).

##Awesome, but which Pokémon should I get? I suggest some Pokémon from either the OU or Uber tier, but I CANNOT BREED LEGENDARIES. I can only breed Pokémon that are available and breedable in the game right now. This means no legendaries (including Thundurus) and no Kricketune line. As for which Egg Moves you want, again, I recommend checking http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/ for the best moveset and nature. I will find which moves are required to be egg moves (some will be level-up moves, so I won’t include those) and breed the Pokémon!

##Wow, I want some of these. What should I pay? The primary currency will be IV stones. I ask for 4 stones for a perfect mon: Egg Moves, IVs, Good nature, you name it! I will even level it up to whatever you want (up to level 75) and EV train it. I also accept shinies: 1 shiny will give you 8 credits for IV stones, and if it is a good nature, 12 stones, if I really like it (up to my discretion) I may give 4 bred mons… Just post a screenshot and ask.

##Awesome! How do I order? Just post saying what you want, and I’ll tell you how much it costs. Depending on how large your order is, I may ask you to post your trainer ID and/or a screenshot of your IV stones.

##I already have a valuable Pokémon, but I want it EV trained. Well, for two IV stones, I’ll EV train any pokémon to whatever spread you want (Again, check smogon for ideas). If you want, I’ll even level it up to whatever level you want!

#So what am I waiting for? Why are you waiting I don’t know, come on and buy some awesome mons!

1 Like

Do you accept shiny deltas?

I’ll take a shiny delta at my shop :slight_smile:

Of course I do! Since it’s pretty rare, I’ll probably offer more stuff. Please tell me what Delta it is and what nature (PS: Look at cow’s shop, he asks for shinies)

Thx

Which shiny delta do you have?

I have a shiny delta quagsire

Could I see (a screenshot)?

Also, what is your trading name?

???

Sir you offered to me yes/no?

I believe you offered that to @cow538 (Please correct me if I’m wrong). I will need confirmation that that deal is not going to happen first before I offer you stuff for it.

hi Hello, you ofresi growlith and houdoom shiny shiny shiny and Quagsire will change or ofreserlos to chessee?

larvitar shiny? + 8 iv piedras?

Again, take this to Cow’s shop please. This thread should only be for requests or questions from my shop.

Well isnt he kinda offering you a shiny>

Who knows I don’t have the slighest idea what he is saying

Use a translator

From what language?

Spanish

I want to bid for lavitar trained 2 pokemones iv ev max etc. It can?