Blaze Black Playthrough

Alright, bois- There’s going to be a rotation battle with Chili, since we picked Snivy as our starter.
PokemonBlazeBlackFull_30_16674

PokemonBlazeBlackFull_22_17235
OH GOD
AND HE HAS A FULL TEAM

Oh, nvm then
Wasn’t hard at all, Someone(I think cyndaquil) put Panpour to sleep, but Staravia sweeped the rest.
PokemonBlazeBlackFull_40_18666

PokemonBlazeBlackFull_50_26927

After about 30 minutes, I’ve finally found a good Ralts- Trace, special attack boosting nature!
PokemonBlazeBlackFull_59_29700

I legitimately found about 20 Clefairies and only 5 Ralts… Clefairy has a 5% encounter rate and Ralts has 10%

Now that I actually have my own good Ralts, I’m finding so many… my luck smh

PokemonBlazeBlackFull_06_7646
Okay, here’s the lowdown- Lenora’s team is comprised of Pokemon that all know Retaliate. It’s a strong move on its own, but when a Pokemon has fainted the turn before it was used, it doubles in power. That means that I can get swept if I don’t do this right- Already taken out 2 mons, the Furret’s speed might be a problem.

PokemonBlazeBlackFull_57_8400
Wow! Much easier than I’d expected! Furret used Follow Me, which redirected the quick attack from Staravia to Furret instead of Bouffalant, therefore allowing it to use rock tomb. Thankfully it didn’t kill, but that could have gone horribly. Both Furret and Bouffalant fell, leaving Bibarel which was OHKO’ed by a leaf tornado from Servine. Now, Watchog is the final Pokemon.

PokemonBlazeBlackFull_47_8955

Spent about 2 hours grinding for a HA Venipede but never got one, but we did get a HA Cottonee and HA Treecko.

PokemonBlazeBlackFull_25_16282
Mmmmm, dat Battle Company XP tho

HA whimsicott is p good, tho idk if unburden sceptile is good in a playthrough. great in comp. but idt playthrough

Mine is adaptability

PokemonBlazeBlackFull_45_25948

wait grovyle cant get adaptability. are there different abilities for pokemon or smth

Probs

Also different typings
Serperior is grass dragon

oh damn

Aight, taking a bit of a break from BB to play through Reborn, will continue later in the future lol