Blaze Black Playthrough

Mine had hasty nature cuz I wanted a gallade if I could get male. I eventually got gard cuz it’s better but then regretted so I traded it for IA’s jolly male ralts

iirc hasty lowers def

K, imma (hopefully) post Misty’s inevitable demise tomorrow if I can beat Archer. Won’t be that hard cause I know he’s coming now, but o o f
That really stings. Half my party was paralyzed and the other half at low HP, you can’t heal during trainer battles. All that grinding tho… ack

I used the secret base item glitch to get lots of IV stones on my gard, now it’s max IV lol
I know it’s cheap, but I didn’t think about it at the time.

gasp
Guess who’s gonna be grinding game corner?

Idk what the secret base iv stone glitch is

Get a friend or an alt account, then save right before the mailbox in their base where you can gift them an item. Note that I discovered this myself, so I’m not really sure about the mechanics of it.
After you’ve saved, scroll to the item you want to dupe, then deposit it into the box. Right after the text appears, soft reset using F12. Then, you’ll have the item but the other base will also have it.

Wait, that’s illegal

Jk idk if it’s allowed or not. Theoretically you could use it for ANYTHING. That’s op

Ikr XD
That’s how I got Primal Giratina at e4 lol

Also, crystal pieces can now be sold for like 50k or something
So my friend and I just help each other grind infinite money lol

Not anymore. Pre 1.2.6 yeah, after that no

Comet shards/big n u g g e t/any other expensive item tho…

1 Like

Mmmmmmmm
IV stones are way better to grind tho, much more valuable

True

Reborn is still harder for me thought i played clover aswell but it wasn’t as hard as reborn (i didn’t play clover or radical red nuzlocke just reborn)

1 Like

Reborn still holds the title of the hardest Pokemon game I’ve ever played.

1 Like

Oh Jaern, what do I always tell you? When at first you don’t succeed, BLAST THEM WITH TOUR BLUE EYES AGAIN

1 Like

Hey, just curious
Would you all rather see Radical Red or Blaze Black? Personally I prefer BB, but I can continue RR if you want.

Eh, screw it.
Blaze Black it is lol