Bird is the word

hi people on the internet that took a bit of their time to look at this post i need a bird pokemon from my team it doesnt need to be super strong, since im the kinda guy that just builds a team with the coolest pokemon he sees i want to hear your opinion about your favourite biird pokemon as well

p.s: no talonflame pls :wink:

Skarmory is pretty good

I mean, Thundurus always exists :stuck_out_tongue:

I would saaaay… Braviary, Staraptor, or Talon… Oh you don’t want that.

Anyway, MY favorite bird Pokemon is Talonflame. (Sorry) Another Pokemon that lots of people love to use is Talonflame (Sorry x 2) A really useful bird Pokemon is Talonflame (Sor… wait, no i’m not)

Smogonbird is hated far and wide

I actually like Talonflame, it’s my favorite early bird Pokemon…

BTW, I don’t use a competitive moveset on it. I don’t even try to find one with gale wings. I look for flame body. Don’t ask why. Just wish I could play the 3ds games. Gen 5 was as far as I could go in terms of main series games. I’ll never get to use Mimikyu. :sob:

Citra exists

i was thinking of picking up hawlucha

Dude citra is such a pain to use (i still don’t know how to make it work on mac)

And whose fault is it for using a mac

Does it have to be a bird or can it just be a flying type? Because if its flying type gliscor, charizard or D. Bisharp are a thing. In case you were refering to birds, Staraptor is a good choice and my favourite.

Believe me I tried. I couldn’t get it to work. It sucks.:cry: