Beyblade

I love Beyblade, and I wanna see who else likes it.

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like

I feel like the newer beys are just cash grabs

1 Like

Like gamma beys. Those are stupid.

Infinite Achilles and Hollow Deathscyther are both in random booster volumes, 3 upgrades already from different beys and bringing back old characters just because they feel like it

1 Like

The new burst ones sux

1 Like

Who’s bey is deathscyther?

Jet Wyvern at least looks cool. Tempest is underwhelming, the first Lucifer looks weird, Spriggan is back which is nice but still. Valkyrie is… meh at most. Fafnir is nice but Absord would be a lot better. The first Hyperion is better, but I’m not sure about Helios. Curse Satn is just bad, the Diablos’s are good but are also in random boosters. Ragnaruk is trash as always but at least a bit better, Rage Longinus is probably the best and I love that. Overall this stuff isn’t very good.

Daigo

I used to play them, I still have some Bursts cuz little kids like to play with them.

1 Like

Seen up to all of rise, and about 20 subbed episodes of sparking

1 Like

i love it… burst series or metal series

i love both series… though i have not been able to get any sparking beys cause of lockdown

i dislike the idea to switch main characters in the anime… also has anyone played with the metal series beys, like big bang Pegasus, diablo nemesis and phantom Orion

Beyblade? I havent heard that name in years.

Damn what a throwback. I loved Beyblade back in the day

1 Like

@Firefiber733339 if you love beyblade so much i challenge you to name the most op burst bey from every gen

1 Like

double ping

1 Like

Well, In burst, it was Valtryek for every season.

oops… forgot

1 Like

what about irl

1 Like