Best Pokemon in Pokemon Insurgence

I’ve played through my first run of the game and I want to know what are the absolute best, most competitive Pokemon in Pokemon Insurgence?

1 Like

most likely mega ray or primals

if you’re speaking straight deltas it’s most likely d volc

new mega wise, mega flygon I think is a strong contender

1 Like

I found Mega Flygon to be a bit too squishy and not having any moves to set it up, I don’t really want to use Legendaries and Myths because it feels kind of cheap.

1 Like

it’s supposed to be like that? not every pkmn is a setup mon lol

1 Like

and you also asked for best mons so lmao

1 Like

Lol I know but I happen to love set up

yea that’s understandable, sweeping after setting up is really satisfying

1 Like

I’m a fan of Mega Salamence mainly because of Dragon Dance+Aerilate Double Edge

2 Likes

Screw it. I guess I’m reverting back to my old ways. Rayquaza, I’m coming for you, old friend.

2 Likes

mega haxorus is pretty good

What do you mean? Do you want the best OU? The best Uber or the best Pokémon period?

2 Likes

Yeah I meant the best OU Pokemon. Pokemon Insurgence runs on Gen 6 mechanics right?

1 Like

Possibly M. Feraligtr or M. Milotic. Depends on whether you mean sweeper, tank or wall. Any mon can be good, used well. Except possibly Magikarp.

Though I did sweep a team or Zamazenta, Zacian, M. Rayquaza, Xerneas, Zygarde-C, and Darm-G with a Karp. It was +6 in all stats and the opposing team was covered in status by my team and Sticky Web was up.

D.Arcanine, Armored D.Voclarona and Bisharp seems the top 3 contender, with Keldeo not far behind.

Well

Definitely bias

But I’mma say mega hydreigon

1 Like

It has the glaring weakness of being 4x to fairy, also quite a few pokemon are going to be able to outspeed it. You just need to land a moonblast on it and it’s gone.

But keep in mind his ability give it better damage output and its greater speed means it can win far more 1v1.

Fundamentally, they serves as two separate roles. Hydreigon is a Wallbreaker while Haxorus is a Sweeper.