Belly Drum and Aqua Jet on Azumarill?

Is it not possible to get both Belly Drum and Aqua Jet on Azumarill? I tried breeding Belly Drum from Poliwhirl onto a female Marill and then bred that with a Dewgong that knew Aqua Jet but it didn’t work.

I found a post from 2017 that said it wasn’t possible since the game used gen 5 breeding mechanics. Is that still true?

Thanks in advance.

Getting two Egg Moves at once is possible on mons, the game uses a mix of Gen 5 and 6 mechanics as far as I know when it comes to breeding, I have an Azumarill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet so if all else fails feel free to reach out if you’d like one bred for you. ^^ it was bred back in 2016 as well.

1 Like

That feels so weird but I must me doing something wrong then. Do you have any idea what?

This is what happened the couple of times I tried:
Male Dewgong with Aqua Jet + Female Marill --> Female Marill with Aqua Jet
Male Poliwhirl with Belly Drum + Female Marill with Aqua Jet --> Any Marill with Belly Drum

Maybe I’m just unlucky?

Anyway, I would love one bred for me :slight_smile: I don’t really have anything exciting to trade with though. I’m kinda new.

Was wondering if you’d be willing to throw me one? I need a male, I have a female with good IV’s I just need a male with the move and Im having an incredibly hard time finding one.