Battle Simulator Activity

yea pretty sure they’re just gonna finish 1.3 and move on to different things, specifically epsilon which has a ton of talented people working on it

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say the forums are dead, just not super active. There are also some people who go on here every single day lol

5 Likes

Glad to here it! I’d love to interact more with the community :joy:

4 Likes

like me kek

3 Likes

I am online every single day, I have nothing better to do with my life lmao

5 Likes

Most people on these forums have left to work on @JojoBoss247’s fangame

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say most…

3 Likes

Ok. About a fourth of people.

2 Likes

There was a time where peoples were doing a lot of challenges during the summer, but it died out after school begin.

And no, last time I checked, a dev said they won’t update the simulator.

4 Likes

Man that sucks! Would’ve been super rad to build a Delta team, especially with the New Moon weather effect :sleeping: Maybe a member talented and kind enough would update it? :thinking:

2 Likes

A ladder climb between members sounds fun :joy:

2 Likes

Seems like we must do it ourselves. Don’t count on me.

1 Like

I mean, if someone can do the coding…

1 Like

the only person i know who can code (at least to some extent) is @ezlaturbo

1 Like

i WISH that was the case.

1 Like

well a good chunk of them did leave sooo. roughly 15 people left inculding me @JojoBoss247

1 Like

Well, if I ever have time, I’ll look into it, but rn I’m pretty busy with 2 schools and the game and orchestra.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I hope you can get around to it if and when you have time. Not really saying I’m expecting it to be done by you specifically, but I’ll be happy playing with deltas on the ladder even if it comes late lol

3 Likes

Bringing all deltas to the sim might bring back quite a few peeps into the game

2 Likes

I want to, but first I have to get 2 schools + orchestra balanced(probably precariously, how’s that for a spot of alliteration), so maybe I might look at it during winter break for Northern Hamisphere(intentional).

3 Likes