Battle Simulator Activity

Is the battle simulator being updated? A lot of pokemon especially deltas are missing and I was wondering if it’s ever getting fixed.

2 Likes

I think it may be updated later on, but I haven’t seen nor do I remember anything about it so don’t quote me on that lmao

3 Likes

Are people generally active on the forums?

3 Likes

nah not really, the forums are kind of dead, besides the occasional ask for this or new little series others make

3 Likes

it’s sad, but the game has gone for a long time and the economy is kinda wack (specifically in the discord)

2 Likes

I hope they’re still progressing towards 1.3, I’d love the music overhaul. It’s a shame really, the game’s really great

4 Likes

yea pretty sure they’re just gonna finish 1.3 and move on to different things, specifically epsilon which has a ton of talented people working on it

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say the forums are dead, just not super active. There are also some people who go on here every single day lol

5 Likes

Glad to here it! I’d love to interact more with the community :joy:

4 Likes

like me kek

3 Likes

I am online every single day, I have nothing better to do with my life lmao

5 Likes

Most people on these forums have left to work on @JojoBoss247’s fangame

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say most…

3 Likes

Ok. About a fourth of people.

2 Likes

There was a time where peoples were doing a lot of challenges during the summer, but it died out after school begin.

And no, last time I checked, a dev said they won’t update the simulator.

4 Likes

Man that sucks! Would’ve been super rad to build a Delta team, especially with the New Moon weather effect :sleeping: Maybe a member talented and kind enough would update it? :thinking:

2 Likes

A ladder climb between members sounds fun :joy:

2 Likes

Seems like we must do it ourselves. Don’t count on me.

1 Like

I mean, if someone can do the coding…

1 Like

the only person i know who can code (at least to some extent) is @ezlaturbo

1 Like