Battle Frontier Records

I’ve always loved the Battle Frontier in Pokemon games for the competitive in-game environment it provides. I was super excited when I first heard about a Battle Frontier in Pokemon Insurgence. While what I have seen from the Battle Frontier so far is certainly very cool, there are no symbols to collect or aces to beat. To hopefully encourage a bit more play and motivate people to compete in the Battle Frontier, I’ve decided to open this thread to keep track of records.

When posting your record, make sure to attach a screenshot of your highest streak. Feel free to add team details and/or the reason the streak broke. Unfortunately the in-game replay system is currently broken.

Battle Tower Singles

Battle Tower Doubles

Battle Factory Singles

Battle Factory Doubles

Battle Arena

1 Like

Battle Tower Singles: Streak of 197 wins (Open Level)

Proof:

Team Details Latiedge (Latios) @ Latiosite Ability: Levitate Level: 120 Shiny: No EVs: 6 Hp0 Atk0 Def252 SpA0 SpD252 Spe Timid Nature - Psychic - Surf - Draco Meteor - Thunderbolt

Edgefire (Blaziken) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
Level: 120
Shiny: No
EVs: 6 Hp252 Atk0 Def0 SpA0 SpD252 Spe
Adamant Nature

• High Jump Kick
  • Flare Blitz
  • Baton Pass
  • Swords Dance

Edgerose (Roserade) @ Life Orb
Ability: Shadow Dance
Level: 120
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 6 Hp0 Atk0 Def252 SpA0 SpD252 Spe
Timid Nature

• Moonblast
  • Calm Mind
  • Dark Pulse
  • Sludge Wave

Loss: Faced a Mega-Swampert lead who froze my Latios with Ice Punch Turn 1. I didn’t unthaw. Send in D-Rose. He Ice Punches me and freezes me again. Was pretty much over at that point.

This thread won’t be accepting any submissions for the time being due to a vaiety of game breaking bugs currently in the Battle Frontier. Although my Battle Tower record did not abuse any of said bugs, I’ve still decided to remove it for the sake of consistency. See you all in 1.2.4. (Hopefully)