Battle Frontier Emerald

Hello Everyone . Can anyone give me tips for wining all Gold prints in Pokemon Emerald .

I want to get all trainer star in it . For that I need to pass the Battle Frontier . So can anyone give a tip to win and which Pokemons are great for it . It would be very helpful .

1 Like

Alright
Use your Battle Points (BP) wisely. BP are awarded after each challenge, and the amount awarded will depend on the facility and how well you battle. These BP can be exchanged at the Exchange Service Corner for items, vitamins, or Secret Base decorations. Use your BP to purchase helpful items that will aid you in your challenges.
Make sure your Pokémon are sufficiently prepared and trained. Because the Battle Frontier is a dynamic area with different facilities and battling rules, you need to ensure that you have Pokémon specially trained for each facility. They need to have the proper Natures and moves, as well as any helpful Abilities. It is also advantageous to have your Pokémon EV trained.

Pay attention to any advice given. Before a battle (excluding the one with the Frontier Brain), a scientist will inform you of the upcoming opponent’s battling style. Based on what is said, the opponent will have Pokémon that knows certain moves.

• For example, an opponent that “appears to be high risk, high return” will most likely have Pokémon with moves that are powerful, but either have poor accuracy or high recoil damage.
  • Be flexible. After you defeat a Trainer, you are given the option of switching one of your Pokémon with that of your defeated opponent before proceeding to the next battle. Again, consider your Pokémon strategy and decide accordingly. This can determine how the following battle will turn out.

I can go on and on about all of the tips but could u tell me which facility ur doing?

1 Like

I need to get all Golden Prints to get The star

1 Like

Best u read This

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like