Armored Mewtwo v3 and Delta Charizard Line Mods

Now that mewtwo looks hawt.

Oh, okay! Cool! n_n

Yeah, thats kinda true. It would be complicated in the first place. But for now it’s pretty good! I wont push it :laughing:

totally did not make this post for a quote chain

Hey man I gave your Mega Delta Charizard a twist of my own. Most noticeably the wings. I’ve never tried my hand at sprites, but I think they came out pretty decent. Possibly a bit over shaded compared to the average Pokemon sprite, but I think it looks pretty damn good in game. Hope it was cool to edit your files, thank you for the inspiration to try something new. Of course the download is for anyone who wants it.

Download this Mega Delta Charizard here

Yeah, using so many colors to shade blurs the details out (specially on the bones). I had thought of changing the wing’s flames, but I felt I would have to change too much about the original design plus I’d end up making a big sprite even bigger. Still, good job! Besides the size issue, I prefer your wing design on the backsprite.

Yoooooooo, someone just showed me your custom shiny on discord, and man they look freaking amazing, great job man!

Nice! Glad to see someone else enjoy them as much as I did.

these look amazing! but is mewtwo available in the game?

Not at the moment but I think legendaries will be available in the next update.

Who’s asking?

If they do it couldn’t be at a better time, i just finished the game thus far and my mind blown. although i did have that charizard mod for a good majority of it too.