Are there plans for Delta Pokemon to become Breedable?

I know that for now, Delta Pokemon are supposed to be very exclusive Pokemon in the games, but I was wondering, if say around the full release, if there were plans for a method to breed Delta Pokemon. I mean, they aren’t as big or rare as Legendary Pokemon, and I’ve even heard that there are plans for Delta Pokemon to be breed able in Epsilon. Does anyone have a clue?

Maybe there’s a delta ditto?

Maybe something like that. Although, I doubt Delta Ditto. Deltas chance type, moveset, and ability… What can really change about Ditto?

??? Type maybe

Yeah, ok. Moveset? Come on, that’s the one that’s going to keep it from happening. Like the name of Dragonite’s Mega Stone, or, those absolute idiots at GameFreak having, artist’s block, making a, Mega, Flygon… I am not joking, if you didn’t know, that’s the only reason we don’t have a canon Mega Flygon, becase they couldn’t think of a design…

What’s better? A pokemon with a terrible design, or none?

I would think none, but take a look at Mega Glalie and tell me what they think.

The developers have thought about a Delta Ditto but it seems like they dropped the idea (unofficially of course, this is just hersay by me)

However the developer did say they will be doing something about this.

My personal theory? an additional Friend Safari slot for Deltas.

Breedable deltas would be a good thing because with delta ralts, you can only get one and when it evolves you have to make the choice of either delta gardevoir or delta gallade, which sucks.