Are there any unblocked pokemon game sites?

I wanna know if there are any sites for unblocked games. Need a pastime for life-sucking school. So anyone know any sites? I would prefer gen 3 games. Like RSE. Not FRLG but I guess I will take it lol.

1 Like

what type of games are you talking about? rom hacks? online browser games? rgss games?

1 Like

Then, why don’t you just try and listen to the teacher?

1 Like

Online browser games.

Good question. But when she talks about circles and area for 2 hrs continuously and gives us more homework that will take me more time than life itself, I tend to get…VERY MAD!!!

1 Like

What is the problem then? Is it because you don’t understand?

2 Likes

I can help tutor you in math on discord when I have time, I’m thinking of starting tutoring this year.

2 Likes

No. It is because it is so boring. And so annoying.

Really? That would be AMAZING! My grade on math is 72 while my other grades and above 85.

1 Like

Ok, sure! Ur 3 hours ahead of me, but if you want I can try to find time today.

1 Like

Sure. I am free at five-eight pm so 2-5 pm for you. I really appreciate this. Thanks a lot!

I got all A’s in 6th, 7th, and Algebra math. And we have the SAME time zone. So if you ever need help, and ezla is not here, I can help.

Wow. No one realized I came back. okay…

Wow. Thanks a lot guys. This helps me a lot. If I do not get my grades up, I may get hit with a pokemon ban for life. That would really suck so…this is a VERY big help.

That might work, let me check my classes.

1 Like

Well, I placed into Math 251 when I was a freshman and I have been attending Mathcounts, though I got too old last year. Never made it past regionals cuz the math whizzes are too competitive in Oregon lol. Every year I was there I got like 26-34/46, while there should be only 1 winner, 5-6 people would get 46/46. Also, what grade are you in @Firefiber733339? And what curriculum are you using?

1 Like

@JojoBoss247 made a message for us. Everything is there.