*Anyone want bred/delta/sync mons*

like just started yeah
i just barely got through gym 2 with my severely underlvled mons xD

Man, now I am going to help you out. Tell me a mon you want past the fifth gym and I will hyu after my pc gets fixed. But you will most likely finish the game before that happens xD.

Hey fellow Uranium players! If either of need any mons pre-eigth gym and I can get them

Can you get me a xenogen?

I don’t think so sorry. Anything else you would like?

@Firefiber733339 and @1ron3illager52
I’m actually not entirely sure what mons I even need at this point but thanks for offering anyways :))
if i do need something, would y’all accept insurgence bredmons as payment? xD

Yeah sure! I really just need to grind a ton before the 8th gym so I don’t really need any mons anyways @thePotato

1 Like

I do not even need payment. I am totallus goodus:)) That is my way of saying totally good!

It is ok. I will ask you what I want if i want something. Will you accept iv stones in insurgence?

I would prefer something in Uranium but that works yeah! Thanks:)

Ok. I will get you what you want post gym 5 in uranium.

Well what exactly do you want? I can’t get you the Xenogen but I think I can get you almost anything else

Ok. But lets not crowd up this thread. Use the Pokemon Uranium thread. I will tell you some pokemon I would like.

1 Like

updated w 3 new mons

Naw. I checked their base stats and they were good and as I told you, i am a casual player.

If you do not have neutral, I will take good natured ones.

ah yeah sry just checked and I dont have neutral ones. Timid d wailmer and a timid d froakie work then ye?

Yep. No probelmo

1 Like

Updated with 5+ new mons :))

Is there anyway i could get a totodile? I’ll trade a feraligator for it. I just want the boosted exp from trades so it doesn’t have to be a great totodile.

Trade name is the same as forum name :expressionless: