*Anyone want bred/delta/sync mons*

I do have this random one I can trade you that I caught today for trade fodder (twas adamant w is p lucky)

otherwise, for a bredmon id ask for an IV stone xD

I’ll take the trade fodder, I don’t think I’ve gotten far enough for IV Stones :frowning:

sure, im good w that. What’s your trade name?

I would like to trade for D. Golett/Golurk, D. Beldum (Ruin), D. Larvesta/Volcarona and/or D. Aron. My trading name for this acc is prolink. What would you like? I can grind IV stones. I don’t have any atm but I can get some.

So Adamant d. golett, ada d. ruindum, timid d. larv and ada d. aron for 4 IV stones?

Sure! I will tell you when I finish farming them.

sounds good :))

I’ve gotten 2 IV Stones off Rock Smash, I should be able to trade sometime in this upcoming week. I am wondering which delta works the best in a sand team, as I might want to trade for one.

No problem, take your time xD I’m kinda backlogged anyways so dw.
I think d. beldum, d. deino, d. goomy, d. aron and d. axew would all be great as they dont take damage during sandstorms and are all pretty powerful themselves. D. golett is also steel type so that works if you do wanna use it as well ;))

Ok, thanks. I actually managed to get all the stones off of Rock Smash just now, so I’m ready to trade. I can trade sometime today or on Monday and the following week. I’m in PST, were you in EST?

Oh, cool ya’ll play Uranium. I beat the game a few years ago. I have some good mons if anyone wants them. I’d have to redownload the game tho.

yeah Im in ET :))

How are these:

The golett does kinda suck so if u want i can look through my boxes for another one

Sure, that would be helpful. They will be part of my sand team.

I can’t do it rn tho. Maybe in a bit.

sure, how long are you thinking?
and does that mean you’re good with all of them or do u want a better golett OuO

Sorry, I meant the Golett. The rest r fine. Im’a help someone, then I’ll be ready.

R u ready?

ah yes srz I missed the notif, hows this golett?

(i have over 100 boxes so thats why it took me a while to find it)

Sure!

It currently says ur not online. Tell me when u r ready. @thePotato