Another Random Shiny!

I can’t believe it, I really can’t believe it. On my sixth trade/soft reset with the Hiker, trying to get a Delta Scyther with good IV’s, a Shiny popped up. That’s the second Shiny I’ve found so far in the game and I only just beat the first gym! Think about how many more random Shinies I could find if this keeps up! Do Deltas and/or traded Pokemon have a boosted catch rate or something in this game? I promise, both this and my original Shiny Nidoran Male are legit! After a little research, I even uncovered something that makes the first Shiny a whole lot rarer, if not the most impressive find in Pokemon off all time. (It’s a lot to boast, but I’m just too stunned with the facts to keep quiet!) I caught Sapphire just one day after a real life blue moon, an event where there are two full moons in one month, and it only happens once every 2.5 years. Note that Nidoran Male’s evolution Nidorino evolves with a Moon Stone and the entire Shiny line is blue in color. Talk about a crazy coincidence!

(The blue moon was on March 31st of this year.)

1 Like

Crazy man…