Another Goodbye

Hello all,

This applies to the Pokemon Uranium Breeders Guild as well, though to a lesser extent. Lately, I’ve been spending a lot more time here on the forums and on especially Discord. This might not be a problem for some people, but for me as a teenage high schooler, I really need to focus on school work and extracurricular activities, and this is taking too much of my time. I think the main reason I have become addicted is because of Discord. I find it extremely fun to talk to you guys, but it’s been too fun. Even my family has noticed I barely talk to them. Thus, I need to stop. Sorry for not writing nearly as big of a letter as serenity :stuck_out_tongue: , but I’m gonna leave the Discord for both Insurgence and Uranium Breeders. I’ll probably leave sometime over the next few days, but the latest possible will be Wednesday night.

I might come back, but I’m not sure. It depends on whether I lose interest after leaving or not and whether I feel confident in myself to rejoin. I almost surely will play 1.2, even if I don’t rejoin.

(was about to say “I guess all good things come to an end” but too cliché)

Cya all later :smiley:

3 Likes

I know i’m late and all but I mean its been kinda fun with you here,I don’t know how to feel now with no one being able to say F**k you Cow but I mean you have to do what you have to do.Hope you come back and say those words one more time to Cow.

1 Like

I’ll be here today and tomorrow and probably Wednesday. I’ll be sure to.

Best of luck in your future endeavors Cheese. You’ve been a regular presence in most of the topics I read, so you will definitely be missed. That said, being able to recognize when you need to pull back is a good life skill to have, and I respect your decision.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m gonna leave Discord today. I’ll probably still hang out on the forums a little bit, but not nearly as much as before.

Thanks a lot for talking to me everyone :smiley:

Edit: Gave cheez his first kick :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes