Today we are excited to announce a brand new contest designed to help fans of Pokémon Insurgence contribute to the game! As you know, Insurgence has had a Battle Frontier for some time, and in the next update we want to give the game proper frontier brains to be apart of the region. We thought we could use this opportunity to give you, the fans, a chance to submit your own character designs to be added to the Torren region! Before applying, please read the rules below:
- All entries must feature at least an one paragraph description of the character’s design and personality. This includes a description of their hair, outfit, skin tone, eye color, and anything you deem necessary to make the design a reality.
- The entries can include a team of Pokémon, but must include at least one ace Pokémon to be qualified.
- Having a drawing for the trainer is NOT required, but any art to help demonstrate the style you imagine your trainer in is always helpful! However, we will still pick winners that did not have art, so long as they provided enough information to help us recreate the character.
- You are allowed one entry per person.
- There will be 4 different winners, meaning 4 different characters from different people. The winning designs will have character sprites made of their designs by Pokémon Insurgence developers, and be added to one of the 4 facilities. Their names will also be included in the credits for their designs.
- The contest will end Tuesday, July 31st, at 12:00 AM EST. All entries after this deadline will be disqualified, unless date changes are expressed on this announcement.
- All entries must be submitted to the Fanmade Content Tab, under the category “Frontier Brain Contest”. You must create a new topic in that category, and make the title of your post “Frontier Brain ___” with the blank being the name of your character submission.
- All Pokémon must already exist in Pokémon Insurgence, and must abide by the Generation 6 movesets, abilities, and stats.
- All entries must be created by the person submitting them. Any art used for the character must be created or owned by the submitter. If you do not own the art, but attempt to use it for the reference on your character, your submission will be disqualified.
To further help submissions, please try to specify your character’s role in the Battle Frontier by choosing which of these four facilities this character would be the Frontier Brain for:
- Battle Arena
- Battle Hall
- Battle Factory
- Battle Pyramid
And with that, the contest begins! Good luck to all who enter, and we can’t wait to see what kind of characters everyone creates!