δAmpharos Line

These poor sheep have lost all their electrical energy now they’re just a bunch of lethargic sleepy sheepie.
This normal type mutation was gained due to their electricity being stripped away by electromagnetic waves.

Main Type:Normal
Ability:Comatose/Traunt HA: Fur coat (all Evos)
For those of you who don’t know yet Comatose is a new ability that will appear in the gen7 games, this ability prevents all status conditions excluding sleep.

Mareep

Flaffy

Ampharos

Mega Ampharos
Ability: Fur coat

12 Likes

damn this line is really cute

But are they…

dreaming of electric sheep?

…I’ll leave now.

2 Likes

Yes…

I would make this Fairy Personally, normal doesn’t seem to fit for mega Ampharos since it’s a special wallbreaker

meh, too many fairies. I like the idea that this is a normal type for the sake of the drawing, not for strategy or stats.

Normal/Fairy?

I could see Delta Ampharos being a pretty good physical tank, especially if it keeps Heal Bell.

252+ Atk Life Orb Conkeldurr Drain Punch vs. 248 HP / 252 Def Fur Coat Ampharos: 164-195 (42.8 - 50.9%) – guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Taking supereffective hits from Conkeldurr that well is no small feat.

Delta Flaafy with Eviolite works too.

252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Focus Punch vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Fur Coat Flaaffy: 248-294 (72.3 - 85.7%) – guaranteed 2HKO

It is guaranteed to take one of the strongest physical moves in the entire game. That’s insane.

I don’t get Mega Delta Ampharos though. It can paralyze Ground types, but its ability is useless. It’s Special Attack stat is nice, but other Normal-type special attackers like Porygon-Z and Pyroar can hold items and get coverage moves.

1 Like

What an adorable Delta concept!

I think a good ability for Mega Delta Ampharos would be like, a sleep version of poison point. It fits with it’s sleepy time cozy theme.

Correct me if wrong,but aren’t the insurgence creators not going to add anything from the new gen 7 games?

This is a Delta Species of their own creation, not an Alolan form. Delta Species have been around for quite some time on Pokemon cards.

I meant about the ability being a new ability specifically in Gen 7

Reminds me a little of the goat family in undertale

Kawaii!

You remind me a little of the grave digger in some game I forgot

Why not have him become Normal/Psychic upon evolution? I’d like to think it could inflict sleep on others, hence the Psychic type.