Amoung the legends: Whole Game No Faint Challenge

Sure

3 Likes

we were supposed to give gifts? I’ll get u one ASAP…

4 Likes

Hey, I’m not asking for!

5 Likes

Hitoshi evolved, maganed to get to Vipik, Second Plan is level 35 and thanks to Kev who breeed that Cyndaquill and Firefiber73339 who transferded it, I am now ready to challenge the mighty Vipik Gym.

2 Likes

Xavier, here we go.

2 Likes

just noticed how untrained Second Plan was, so I am farmin money thanks to Joey and use the EV trainer.

2 Likes

Here we go

1 Like

If there is one thing I would want the Wiki to do, is to tell us the EV investment of each Pokémon he is using. I could have properly prepared myself in consequence.

1 Like

Now I reconnised I should have EV trained Second Plan to the 252 cap instead of the 150. I somehow forgot the game wouldn’t limit itself since it is the second gym. How dumb am I. Now, If I fail, I will have to start Second Plan’s training ALL OVER AGAIN!

Dam it I am stupid.

1 Like

Ya, just assume Smogon spreads.

1 Like

I… I feel a the verge of giving up. Somehow, I feel like East and Audrey are gona be even harder.

1 Like

Well, by East, you have M. D. Venu, which will help till Sonata City.

1 Like

Can’t believe I get angry for this… This is just a game, I must supress that emotion right now. Anger prevent good reflexion.

1 Like

Good idea, maybe take some time to chill out, bro.

1 Like

Hum… Maybe physical Emolga?

I mean, he as accrobatic, is faster than all his Pokémon and can hit 5 of them for super effective damage.

But there is that Will-O-Wisp Gengar up ahead. Dang it.

Then swap for something else, like anything with a Physical Dark move can oneshot it, or go to Secret Base and catch a Special/Phys Dark Type.

1 Like

All For One will fit the bill. Or, I can put him to its sash, wait 'till he uses its Hyper Potion while I use a Burn Heal, then K.O. him. This is if I am miracally faster than him and strong enough to K.O. him. also, if he doesn’t strait up explode.

I wish I had the amulet coin. Training would be much faster.

Ikr, you could ask for one tho, they r so cheap, like 100 PokeDollars.